Under the auspices of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Participation is free
25 March 2022
About the conference
Principal directions: (Key trends)
- Scientific breakthrough in cardiology amid the COVID-19 pandemic: groundbreaking research findings in 2020-2021 and 2022.
- Effects of sodium glucose cotransporter (SGLT2) inhibitors on risk of death and rate of hospitalization in patients with chronic heart failure in the EMPA-REG OUTCOME study.
- The use of ARNI in the treatment of patients with arterial hypertension and chronic heart failure in the PARADIGM-HF study.
- Effects of combined lipid-lowering therapy (statin + ezetimibe or statin + fenofibrate) in studies: ENHANCE, I-ROSETTE, SAFARI.
- The use of anticoagulants in the post-COVID period (studies by MICHELLE and EINSTEIN-Jr).
- Treatment algorithms for chronic kidney disease – current research, practical recommendations for day-to-day practices.
- Issues of prescribing new medications in the treatment of arterial hypertension: identification of indications, dose selection and therapy regimen correction.
- Selecting basic combined lipid-lowering treatment – latest research results, new opportunities.
- Use of hormonal and targeted therapy for COVID-19.
- New dosage forms in therapy for type II diabetes mellitus.
- Vaccination in 2022: new steps to enhance the efficiency of the population immunization.
- Laboratory diagnostics in the post-COVID period – tools and points of application.
During the conference
G.E. Gendlin, N.G. Poteshkina, A.V. Melekhov
- Heart failure in COVID-19: do all questions have an answer?
- N.G. Poteshkina
- Patients with COVID-19 at the hospital and post-hospital period – do they need a heart check-up?
- G.E. Gendlin
- Post-Covid syndrome
- A.V. Melekhov
- Two years of COVID-19, the experience of 7 countries
- E.I. Tarlovskaya
- Omicron: The differences in the clinical picture. Does the risk remain?
- A.G. Arutyunov
- Targeted therapy in the treatment of COVID-19 – data for 2022
- S.N. Avdeev
- Monoclonal antibodies in the treatment of COVID-19
- D.S. Fomina
- Management strategies for patients with hypertension during the pandemic
- O.D. Ostroumova
- A patient after COVID-19 as a new risk category
- A.G. Arutyunov
- Antibiotic-associated colitis in Post-COVID
- N.V. Bakulina, O.I. Solovieva
- Rehabilitation after COVID-19. Experience of the Republic of Armenia
- Lamara Manukyan
(sponsored by Sanofi)
- Dyslipidemia 2022: key trends and innovative solutions
- M.V. Ezhov
- The role of general practitioner in lipid storage disease management in patients with high and very high CV risk
- A.G. Arutyunov
- New opportunities in lipid-lowering therapy intensification
- Yu.A. Karpov
- Opportunities in the routing organization and effective treatment in patients with ACS: the place of PCSK9i
- A.Yu. Lebedeva
(sponsored by AstraZeneca)
- A change navigator, focus on early diagnosis of patients with CKD
- T.V. Adasheva
- The birth of the future: DAPA-CKD as revolution of ideas in CKD patients management
- O.Yu. Sukhareva
- Caring for the heart: Findings from the DAPA-CKD trial in patients with cardiovascular diseases
- S.V. Villevalde
(sponsored by Boehringer Ingelheim)
- Heart failure with reduced ejection fraction – the importance of nephroprotective therapy
- M. Batyushin
- When do we start therapy for heart failure with SGLT2 inhibitors: inpatient or outpatient?
- G. Arutyunov
- Type 2 diabetes and heart failure. How to sail between Scylla and Charybdis without a loss?
- Yu.Sh. Khalimov
- Practical aspects of iSGLT2 use when administered without type 2 diabetes mellitus
- I.В. Zhirov
- A patient with thrombosis: diversity of the problem and unity of solution
- O.N. Dzhioeva
- Oral GLP-1 receptor agonists: new perspectives
- Sarantis LIvadas (Athens)
- Therapy to prevent deep venous thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE) in patients with CHF (congestive heart failure) – new steps in 2022
- Akhmetzhan Sugraliev
Akhmetzhan Sugraliev (Republic of Kazakhstan)
Member of the ESC Working Group for Thrombosis, Thrombocardiology Specialist, Head of Internal Diseases Dept No. 1, Kazakh National Medical University (Kazakhstan)
Alexander Arutyunov (Armenia, Yerevan)
Professor, FEFIM, FESC, Vice-President of the Eurasian Association of Internal Medicine, Honorary Professor of the National Medical University of Kazakhstan
MD, PhD, professor at the Academic Department of Hospital Therapy at N.I. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Chief GP at National Medical Research Centre for Therapy and Rehabilitation of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
MD, professor, deputy chief Advising Cardiologist, deputy Hospital Director in charge of Medicine, Davydovsky City Clinical Hospital (Moscow Healthcare Department)
Anton Rodionov (Russia, Moscow)
Cardiologist of the highest category, associate professor of the department of faculty therapy No. 1 of the medical faculty of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov
MD, PhD, associate professor, chief allergologist and immunologist of Moscow, head of the Center for Applied Research in Allergology and Immunology of State Budgetary Healthcare Institution City Clinical Hospital
Ekaterina Tarlovskaya (Russia, Nizhny Novgorod)
Professor, Head of Internal Diseases Dept, Privolzhskiy Research Medical University, Deputy head of public educational medical programmes at the Medical Association of Nizhny Novgorod Region (a public organisation), Board member of the Russian Society of Cardiology and Society of Heart Failure Specialists
MD, PhD, professor at Chair of Hospital Therapy No. 2, Medical Department at Pirogov Russian National Research University of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Grigoriy Arutyunov (Russia, Moscow)
Professor, Corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Head of the Introduction to Internal Medicine, Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Honored Doctor of the Russian Federation
MD, PhD, professor of the Cardiology Department, Russian Medical Academy of Continuing Education, Leading Investigator of the Diseases of the Myocardium and Heart Failure Department, National Medical Research Centre of Cardiology, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Konstantin Ovsyanikov (Russia, Moscow)
Professor of the Department of Hospital Therapy No. 1, MGMSU named after A.I. Evdokimov
Lamara Manukyan (Armenia)
Head of the Internal Medicine Service of the Second Medical Association of Yerevan, Chairman of the Armenian Association of Internal Medicine, coordinator of the EAT Armenian regional society, Therapist, Cardiologist
Marat Ezhov (Russia, Moscow)
Professor, Head of the Laboratory of Lipid Metabolism Disorders, Research Institute of Clinical Cardiology named after A.L. Myasnikov National Medical Research Center for Cardiology of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, President of the National Society for the Study of Atherosclerosis
Mikhail Batyushin (Russia, Rostov-on-Don)
Professor, Head of the Nephrology Department, University Clinic of Rostov State Medical University, Senior Nephrologist, Chief Nephrologist of the South-Caucasian federal district of Russia
MD, PhD, professor, Head of the Academic Department of General Therapy of the Faculty of Additional Professional Training at N.I. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University of the Ministry of Health of Russia
Professor, Department of Therapy and Clinical Pharmacology (North-West State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, the Ministry of Health Care of Russia)
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Senior Researcher, Head of the Laboratory of Adaptive Diagnostics and Imaging Research Methods of the Federal State Budgetary Institution NMIC of Therapy and Preventive Medicine of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Associate Professor of the Department of Therapy and Preventive Medicine of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education MGMSU named after A.I. Evdokimov Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Deputy Chief Freelance Cardiologist Specialist for Outpatient Work, Professor of the Department of Faculty Therapy and Occupational Diseases, Moscow State Medical University named after A.I. Evdokimov
MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor at the Academic Department of Internal Diseases, Clinical Pharmacology and Renal Medicine at I.I. Mechnikov North-Western State Medical University
Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Head of the Department of Pulmonology, Faculty of Medicine, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Chief freelance specialist pulmonologist of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Professor, Head of the Analysis and Long-term Planning Service of the Office for the Implementation of Federal Projects, Head Department of Cardiology, Faculty of Higher Qualification Personnel Training, Institute of Medical Education
Professor of the Department of Polyclinic Therapy, A.I. Evdokimov University
Professor, Head of the Department of Angiology (Federal State Budgetary Institution "National Medical Research Center of Cardiology" of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation)
If you have any questions about
cooperation, please contact us at the
About the Association
The Eurasian Association of Internal Medicine is an independent association that provides an opportunity for its members to share experience and discuss crucial problems of evidence-based medicine and clinical practice.
Among the Association’s main goals is to disseminate information about ground-breaking research in the field of internal medicine.
The Association holds free events for medical specialists letting them earn CME credit points.
Medical specialists may become members of the EAT’s expert community and get access to
more materials on the Association’s website
This event is organized for medical professionals: practicing physicians, residents, medical students.
Participation is free.
The broadcast can be viewed on this website. It will be available on the day of the conference – March 25, 2022.